Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter is here

Winter seems to have arrived early this year.  I can’t believe how much snow we have gotten so far and it’s not officially winter until tomorrow!  I had hopes of going to Florida over the holidays, but I am going to forget about that dream for awhile!  I have read that Florida has had some of its coldest weather in years.  I also read that the lows have been in the 20’s there and the highs were only in the upper 40’s.  I guess they are having a below normal temperatures there, too!
I think during our semester break that I will get prepared for classes by hunting down books and picking up supplies that I might need for then.  Other than that, I my try going ice fishing.  I’m sure with these cold temps that we have been getting that the ice is pretty thick by now.  I will be also watching the Badgers on News Years Day when they are playing in the Rose Bowl.  That will be fun to watch, just as long as I’m too hung over from New Years Eve!
This blog will be short but to the point!  I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Mike,
    Sorry to hear about your delayed trip but like you said just set it aside for a better time! I've enjoyed reading your blogs and a merry x- mas to u too!

    ReplyDelete